February 27, 2010

Why Hello Deadworry, Nice To Meet You!

Why Hello Deadworry,


 

Nice To Meet You!

I first discovered Deadworry on Etsy back in 2008.  I'd hearted their shop immediately after finding one of their owl field bags (exactly like the one below) after doing a search for all things hoot-ish.  When I checked to see what else they had to offer, I was more than pleasantly surprised!


Two years later I'd have never imagined that I'd get an email asking if I'd be interested in having some of my own handmade goodies available for sale on their website??!!  I am beyond flattered, not to mention giddy. I've never been asked to work with an online shop I've actually heard of before.  What Little Daisy Chains goodies might you expect in the month(s) to come??  Hmm....how about some hair flair?!!

So excited!  Check out their website for amazingly awesome prints placed on Dresses, T's & Bags galore!!

Deadworry

The bonus?  They even have items for Men AND Baby!

No comments: