January 2, 2009

Yay! I'm still loved!! I was all kinds of panicky.

Today Was Like A Big Fat Welcome Back Hug!



My first 24 hours back in Etsy land and I sold 6 things, made it into 4 treasuries (one of which ended up on the front page of Etsy, score)! I got contacted by a rockin' style blog to be featured in the up and coming future AND got an awesome sized wholesale order. What the, what?!! I DID miss all things Etsy, crafty and fun! I enjoyed making, and emailing (oh my god my email was so dead during my break it was nice but not nice, ya know??). I was so afraid my first day back I wouldn't get a single convo or email, comment on my blog, response to a twitter comment, a sale, etc. I thought all that time, 10 days....of not promoting, not making, not doing anything crafty would totally screw me over and I'd be lost at sea. Think I'll have to try this break thing a little more often now that I know it won't be the death of me. ;O)
Breaks are good people, good!!!


1 comment:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

YAY for you!!
I was just loved little bits.
:0)