January 3, 2009

Why Hello ArtFire!!


Why Hello, ArtFire!!



I've tried new selling venues before and for some reason I just can't get fired up about it (bah-doom ch)! I get as far as signing up and that's about it. Maybe a listing or two max to try it out if I'm feeling extra motivated but then nothing for days, weeks and then poof it's been a year and I haven't been back. Ever.
This time it's going to be different. This time I'm not going to bitch and moan about learning all things new I'm just going to stick with it, explore, list and do. I have to say I think that it helps tons that listing items on ArtFire is actually free. I dig taking risks that don't cost me a penny.

Although, wait. I think I did pay a membership fee. Yup, I did. Okay so a whopping 700 pennies a month. Still not bad!

If you haven't checked ArtFire out yet please take a quick peek. It basically reminds me of early Etsy and feels a tad more promising then others I've doinked around with. Plus it would be cool to be able to see artists I know and love tons and tons.
Yay for new!

Oh and did I mention...ArtFire gives you seller stats?! Hells yeah!

No comments: