April 28, 2008

Little Daisy Chains Is California Dreamin'




Mrs. Trips Hair Salon





109 North Blanche Street Suite 102 Ojai, CA 93023



A variety of Little Daisy Chains products can now be found in the beautiful warm and sunny state of California at Mrs. Trips. Such a fun and cool place too! Imagine a hair salon for kids where you can set your child in a Jeep, a Corvette or even a hand for a trim? No more sad faces when your little one hears that they have to go in for a haircut! And the extra bonus? You get to have fun too!! Mrs. Trips has an adjoining boutique filled with goodness galore from hair goodies, lotions, potions, clothing and so much more!! There will be smiles from ear to ear on both of your faces, it's genius! Oh how I wished I lived closer so I could check it all out for myself. For now though, I'll just sit all nice and happy like knowing my items will be California Dreamin'.


No comments: