May 6, 2008

Presents of Mind





3633 SE Hawthorne Blvd.,Portland, OR 97214


In High School I'd go hang out with the BFF down on Hawthorne from time to time when I'd be visiting my Dad in Portland. Presents of Mind was one of the stores I'd always have to go into before getting nummy ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.
I always found rare goodies that were unique and different and so outside of the box of every day blah that I'd be happy for weeks. It is hard to believe that 10 years later I'd be making goodies of my own to be sold here!! I'm super excited to be a part of this awesome store and I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am!
I was completely amazed at the amount of Local goods available and seeing all of the items that lined the walls and corners of just about every nook and cranny imaginable made my head swim in awe.
It is still totally the awesome one stop buy me, buy me gift shop I remember it to be and more!

No comments: