September 10, 2007

New Additions!!

I've been pondering how to make my blog a wee bit more interesting, writing about me can get old, and so after a few hours of seriously staring at the ceiling while trying to drift off to sleep I think I finally have it!!! I've decided to add three new features to my blog!!

Daisy Finds -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daisy Finds will feature fun Beck type finds from anywhere and everywhere. Pretty much anything that moves me, inspires me or I think is note worthy and fun. This will hopefully be a daily post.

Indie Ever After -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Indie Ever After will be focused more on interviews of independent artists, musicians, photographers and more from all over the world. Big dreams for a little gal I know but I'm confident in this project and can hardly wait! I plan on doing this feature once a month.

Portland Made -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Portland Made will be on a more local and manageable scale. I will search out local Portland, Oregon artists of all makes and types and feature examples of their work, tell where you can find them for yourself and hopefully share a bit of their personality. This bloggity bit will be weekly!

Stay tuned this is going to be a blast for sure!!

No comments: